Box & Charnock’s dedicated customer service team are on hand to provide expert help and support just when you need it with a flexible range of service and maintenance options which reduce downtime and keep disruption to a minimum.

What we do:

  • Defect call outs – our team of fully qualified engineers will attend to all defects within the terms of our contractual obligations whilst giving consideration to the homeowner
  • We offer preventative service and maintenance contracts for housebuilders, charities, housing associations and the public sector
  • Plus, service and maintenance contracts for independent landlords and the general public (including landlord’s Gas Safety Certification (CP12))

Our fully trained field service engineers carry the latest technology to maintain a two way information flow with the service desk in Bedford. This means we can react quickly when help is needed. Plus we can keep customers informed of progress with regular status updates.

As our service vehicles are fully stocked with a comprehensive range of spares we are able to resolve 75% of call outs on the first site visit thereby minimising customer expense, inconvenience and system down time.

We regularly canvass the views and opinions of our customers so that we can assess our performance and identify ways in which we can ‘work smarter’ and improve what we do.

An on-going investment in staff training and development via the Box & Charnock Pathways initiative means we are moving towards the use of multi-disciplinary field engineers within our customer service team.    This flexible approach means we are better at problem solving and understanding complex issues.  The benefit to the customer is an enhanced service offer.

Please call our customer care/service and maintenance team on 01234 834487/01234 834484 for more information.

 

What do Main Contractors say about us?

  •   100% of Main Contractors rate our communication with them as Good or Very Good
  •   100% of Main Contractors rate our ability to complete works within agreed timescales as Good or Very Good
  •   80% of Main Contractors rate our Out of Hours service as Good or Very Good
  •   80% of Main Contractors rate our reporting systems and procedures as Good or Very Good

Very good engineers. We never receive any complaints in respect of how they conduct themselves.
– Chris from Customer Care at Weston Homes


I would and do recommend Box & Charnock.
– Tony from Wates Customer Care Team

Appointments are booked and attended to very quickly.
– David, Lindsay and Emma from the Berkeley Homes Customer Care Team

 

What do Homeowners and Tenants say about us?

  •   98% rate our overall service as Good or Very Good
  •   97% say our engineers are polite and well presented
  •   98% say our call centre staff are courteous and helpful
  •   100% say the work area was left clean and tidy
  •   98% say their engineer arrived on time. The other 2% say they were contacted in advance to let them know the engineer was running late.

Just thank you. Always excellent.
– Call-out 24076: Abbey Homes Development


Very helpful.
– Call-out 24026: Quadrant Development


Perfectly happy. Reported on the Monday, completed by Thursday with a temporary fix in between.
– Call-out 23524: Leach Homes Development

Really impressed. Spot on service.
– Call-out 23441: Bellway Homes Development


Quick and courteous.
– Call-out 23701: Crest Nicholson Development


Even assisted me with the operation of my boiler and thermostat.
– Call-out 23997: Miller Homes Development

 We undertake:


  • Boiler service
  • Heating maintenance
  • Plumbing maintenance
  • Electrical maintenance
  • Solar and unvented hot water servicing
  • Landlord’s certification