Haggerston

Update on Haggerston…

Box & Charnock has been on site at the Taylor Wimpey Haggerston West and Kingsland development in south Hackney for the past two years.  The development forms part of a 4.3 ha regeneration project which will see the existing substandard housing stock replaced with 700 new homes, a multi storey community centre and retail units.

Haggerston is a 394 plot mixed tenure development and our brief comprises a mechanical and public health design and build installation in which we are delivering the internal mechanical fit-out and BCWS plant room and distribution to all units.  We have a resident project management team on site to manage the operations.

Haggerston

Haggerston

So far, we have handed over 40% of the project, with the remaining 60% imminent in the next couple of months.

“The site team are on target for the final completion date and we are therefore looking forwards to another successful delivery of a major regeneration scheme in London,” said Steve Box, joint managing director, Box & Charnock.

Comments are closed.